Re: something touching my files

ChadDavis wrote:
Hey, I am using CVS for some development work.  It keeps track of whether a
file has been modified by monitoring the timestamp.  My time stamps keep
getting renewed occasionally, which mucks up CVS. There are ZERO changes to
the files at these times, but its annoying nonetheless.

Hmm, possibly prelink. I'd try looking at the cron config files.

[snip]

HTH

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.