Re: Virtual hosting problem

Laser144 escribió:
Hi,

On my server (Sarge with Apache2) I am trying to host multiple
websites.
The www.sailmaster.nl and webmail.sailmaster.nl work fine, but
nubicula.xs4all.nl connects to /var/www/apache-default/ and
www.gijpstuiver.nl cannot be reached.

How can I fix this? My /etc/apache2/sites-available/default is printed
below.

Regards,

Andy

~~~~~~~~

NameVirtualHost *:443
NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName nubicula.xs4all.nl
ServerAdmin postmaster@sailmaster.nl
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/
<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
</Directory>
<Directory /var/www/>
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
allow from all
# This directive allows us to have apache2's default start page
# in /apache2-default/, but still have / go to the right place
RedirectMatch ^/$ /apache2-default/
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
<Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
AllowOverride None
Options ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

# alert, emerg.
LogLevel warn

CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
ServerSignature On

Alias /doc/ "/usr/share/doc/"
<Directory "/usr/share/doc/">
Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0 ::1/128
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.sailmaster.nl
ServerAlias sailmaster.nl *.sailmaster.nl
ServerAdmin postmaster@sailmaster.nl
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.gijpstuiver.nl
ServerAlias gijpstuiver.nl *.gijpstuiver.nl
ServerAdmin postmaster@sailmaster.nl
DocumentRoot /var/www/blogs/
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName webmail.sailmaster.nl
ServerAdmin postmaster@sailmaster.nl

DocumentRoot /var/www/html/webmail
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/apache.pem
</VirtualHost>

what you have in your bind configuration?
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar