Letter Content Inquiry

Dear Sir/ Maam,
     This is Mr. Abner E. Gamozo, of 7979 M. Antonio St., Pio Del Pilar, Makati City with  Equitable PCI Acct. No.0374-11422-0. I reciieved a text that PCI Bank sent a letter in that said address, but I am now residing here at #12 Eustaquio St., Manotoc Subdivision,Sto. Nino, Marikina city. May I ask from you if what does that letter all about Sir/ Maam? or can you send me another copy of it in my new assress?
     Thank you and God Bless!

What will the world find in 2020?
Leave a part of your 2006 in the Yahoo! Time Capsule. Contribute now!