Letter Content Inquiry

Dear Sir/ Maam,
     This is Mr. Abner E. Gamozo, of 7979 M. Antonio St., Pio Del Pilar, Makati City with  Equitable PCI Acct. No.0374-11422-0. I reciieved a text that PCI Bank sent a letter in that said address, but I am now residing here at #12 Eustaquio St., Manotoc Subdivision,Sto. Nino, Marikina city. May I ask from you if what does that letter all about Sir/ Maam? or can you send me another copy of it in my new assress?
     Thank you and God Bless!

What is the internet to you?
Contribute to the Yahoo! Time Capsule and be a part of internet history.