debian planet rss feed on firefox?

hi,

I'm having a little trouble with the rss feed from planet debian.
using firefox 2.0's native "live bookmark" features, I can generate a
bookmark which fetches the titles of articles from planet debian.  but
when I try to click on them. I often get messages like the following:

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol
(urn) isn't associated with any program.

this happens e.g. with the following example:
<item>
       <title>David Welton: Passing information to Rails droppables
from draggables</title>
       <guid>urn:uuid:73683519-cc21-4c2e-90b2-5bf2955fc359</guid>
       <link>http://journal.dedasys.com/articles/2006/10/25/passing-information-to-rails-droppables-from-draggables</link>
       <description>&lt;p&gt;I've been working on yet another rails
project lately, and, as usual, having a lot of fun with it.  I bumped
into a bit of a limitation though, in the default setup.  Namely, th
at it's difficult to pass much information between draggables and
droppables.  For example, if you look at the scriptaculous demo
here:&lt;/p&gt;

       <pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:11:29 +0000</pubDate>
</item>

not sure exactly what the problem is, but wondered whether other folks
have similar issues.  If I keep clicking on such links, I eventually
seem to break the whole live bookmark functionality.

just wondered if other folks had seen anything similar.  thanks,

matt