Re: Petition about the Firefox trademark problem

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 19:25 +0200, Sjoerd Hiemstra wrote:
> Then again, don't understand why the OP calls himself 'koffiejunkie-
> listlurker'.  ??

I consume huge amounts of coffee every day, and on most mailing lists
I'm subscribed to, I don't post - just read and learn.  Debian-user is
one of a handful that I actually post to.  And in case you wondered,
"koffiejunkie" is not written in english, but it's close enough to
understand :-)

Hans