Re: Petition about the Firefox trademark problem

Steve Lamb wrote:
Hans du Plooy wrote:

Calling someone a weasel has never been a compliment

    *covers his ferrets eyes*  Hey, there's children present!  Sheesh, some
people.

I enjoyed that post.

Well, how about "Web Ferret"? "Ferret", AFAIK, only has neutral
connotations, and in this context, perhaps good ones (nosing around
for information).

OTOH, why use a fancy name at all? How about "Debian Web Browser"?

ISTM that the purpose of such fancy names has always been to
build brand recognition and brand loyalty. Why do you feel the
need to have such in a non-commercial product?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.