PHP build problems

Hello All

I am trying to add Oracle libraries into PHP. To do this I need to rebuild the php package. I have done this before for PHP4 on sarge but I am having problems with etch due to conflicting packages
	apache2-prefork-dev
	apache-dev

I have been searching around for information on this but could only find this: http://www.mail-archive.com/ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com/msg00827.html

which suggests it is a known problem but I couldn't find any bug reports.

I would file one myself but I'm not sure which package it should be filed against.

If anyone could offer some guidance I would be grateful.
Note, I was hoping to install etch clean on a new server rather than upgrade from sarge later on but if this is my only option then I guess that will have to do.
--
Andrew Ritchie
Server and Database Admin.

Ed-IT, Faculty of Education
University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
Tel: +61 8344 8719   Fax: +61 8344 8391
Website: http://www.edfac.unimelb.edu.au