Re: getting a list of manually installed package

Magnus Therning wrote:
On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 19:56:44 +0200, Rob Wilco wrote:
I haven't found a way to get
the list of just the package I have installed manually, intentionally.
I have played with command such as these :

aptitude search '!~M~i'

Strange, because that works just fine for me :-)  But I've made sure
that my markings in aptitude are correct:

 http://therning.org/magnus/archives/132

# aptitude markauto '~i'

aptitude wants to remove the majority of the packages:

After unpacking 427MB will be freed.

How do you change the marking without uninstalling them?