Re: /tmp/orbit-user

Thanks at all for the answer...^__^

2006/10/21, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com>:
I personally prefer `netstat -anput` since it also shows the process
name and pid which has the socket open.

I use "netstat -na" to display which process run on a single door.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 05:19:23PM -0400, Bill Marcum wrote:
> Why is this a problem?  These are Unix domain sockets, used for
> inter-process communication.  You can list network connections with
> "netstat -tuna".

It's not a true problem. I think so, less process run like user less
lossies I, or others, can do.

But now after that you said, I've a doubt. If I change the permiss,
what could succeed at the user running? Namely, could I don't use some
program activity particular?

Thanks and regards,

heba