Re: Debian unstable and Apache 2.0.55-4.1 instead of 2.2.3-2

Lukas Ruf wrote:

> a couple of days ago I made the mistake to allow dselect to upgrade
> from Apache 2.0.55 to 2.2.3.  Since then, I only run with problems,
> neither PHP, Python nor SSIs/CGIs work as they did smoothly before.

I am affected by the same problem. In my case, OpenGroupware.org does
not run anymore because libapache2-mod-ngobjweb cannot be installed,
which is not a good thing.

But instead of reverting back to Apache 2.0, I'd like to know how to
fix it with Apache 2.2.

--
Stefan Bellon