dpkg: error while cleaning up

Hi guys,

I'm busy setting up a mail relay on Etch 3 Beta, and I decided to have a
look at postfix-policyd.  Installing it gave me an error though.  Now
when I apt-get install anything, I get the same dpkg error for
postfix-policyd, and trying to remove it give the same problem:

mail:~# dpkg -r postfix-policyd
(Reading database ... 18557 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing postfix-policyd ...
dpkg: error processing postfix-policyd (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 10
grep: /etc/postfix-policyd.conf: No such file or directory
Starting Postfix greylisting policy daemon: start-stop-daemon: --start
needs --exec or --startas
Try `start-stop-daemon --help' for more information.
invoke-rc.d: initscript postfix-policyd, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 3
 postfix-policyd
mail:~#

mail:~# apt-get remove postfix-policyd
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  postfix-policyd
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 336kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
(Reading database ... 18557 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing postfix-policyd ...
dpkg: error processing postfix-policyd (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 10
grep: /etc/postfix-policyd.conf: No such file or directory
Starting Postfix greylisting policy daemon: start-stop-daemon: --start
needs --exec or --startas
Try `start-stop-daemon --help' for more information.
invoke-rc.d: initscript postfix-policyd, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 3
 postfix-policyd
mail:~#

Any ideas?

Thanks