Re: generate syndication feed for podcast

Chris Bannister wrote, On 2006-10-09 12:34:
On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 01:15:49PM -0500, Russell L. Harris wrote:
After another day or two of searching, I stumbled upon a link to
www.softwaregarden.com, which site belongs to Dan Bricklin.

It turns out that Dan has written in Perl an RSS feed generator program
called "ListGarden"; it appears to be as nice a feed generator as anyone
could hope to find.

The program is GNU GPL; it is thoroughly documented, complete with
several tutorials demonstrating its use for various applications.
In view of the dearth of similar GNU GPL programs, I suggest that
ListGarden needs to be made a Debian package.

File an RFP, or do it yourself and get a sponsor, otherwise it won't.

It can be a bit difficult to find the right way to request that a package be included in Debian.

One way is to use reportbug without arguments, then select "other", then "wnpp", then "RFP" and fill in the details.

Regards,

Arthur.