Debian-friendly ISP in Milwaukee area?

Hello, all!

In my recent posting, I have stated that I am trying to log onto a dial-up ISP that doesn't support Linux, and requested help. I do not hold out much hope for help, so I'd like to try another avenue.

Does any one know of a standard, $10/month dial-up ISP with local access numbers in Milwaukee, WI that officially supports Linux (hopefully even Debian)?

(Actually, we are supposedly already signed up for AT&T high speed internet, but they are not hooked up in our neighborhood yet, and have no time frame for when they will be hooked up in our neighborhood.)

Any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<jrolland@softhome.net>