iso image with linux 2.6.18

Hello, Debian users!

On Asus P5B Deluxe, whose main storage controller is JMicron JMB363, all my
storage devices are not available to current debian installers with kernel
2.6.17. The controller is expected to work only on kernel 2.6.18. This
kernel is currently in Unstable dist. But only Testing images are daily
built.

Did I miss some repo with the unstable isos? How long it will take for
2.6.18 to switch to Testing? I have tried to build my custom iso
(http://wiki.debian.org/DebianCustomCD/), but I didn't manage to make it
right..