[Way OT] Re: Not a query, but an observation.

Marty <martyb@ix.netcom.com>:
>  Paul E Condon wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 11:13:59AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
> > > [schnip]
> >
> > Kent, there is a nice sociology/anthropology term for your attitude
> > toward Microsoft; for you (and me), Microsoft is 'ritually unclean',
> > like pork to Muslims and Jews ;-).
>
>  I prefer the legal term: criminal.

I like both characterizations, though the former is an insult to pigs.

Microsoft can't even make the traditional view of pigs (actually a
conspicuously clean animal) look worse than itself.  It (Microsoft)
doesn't fly here (much like pigs).

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html