Re: bcm43xx support in Debian etch

Hello,

Rainer Dorsch wrote:
Am Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2006 21:42 schrieb Damon L. Chesser:
I to, have seen this issue.  I did not pursue it as it was a total
surprise to me to even seen it work at all!  I just kept using my pcmcia
Proxim Gold card.  I look forward to following this thread.

Damon,

why have you been surprised to see that this work (to a large extend at least)? The bcm43xx driver is in the mainline kernel and this made me expecting it to be a pretty robust driver. But obviously you knew better.... Anyways would be nice to see sarge shipping with good suport for this chip.

And I should mention, the driver at least does not crash the system....

how does it work with `ifplugd' ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

Thanks,