request for VMware image of Etch beta 3 release minimal netinstall

Debian users:

Is there anybody out there who has VMware Workstation who could please
create a virtual machine for Etch beta 3 release with a minimal install?
It would also be nice to have the appropriate VMware add-ons (VMware
Tools?).

There is an Etch virtual machine available at the VMware site:

    http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/550

but it has Gnome, etc., and is intended for desktop use.  I prefer
starting from a bare install and adding whatever I need.

Here is a good example of a virtual machine minimal install using Sarge:

    http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/13

A nice feature is that the image was taken after the first portion of
installation was complete and it was time to reboot the machine and do
the final configuration steps (with base-config?).  This allows you to
better tune the virtual machine to your network environment.

TIA,

David