php5-mysqli - how come it's not available in sid?

Hey ho,

Much to my surprise, there's no php5-mysqli available in sid.
There is of course php5-mysql, but I'd like to stay in touch.

In the wishlist bug at [1], the maintainer says the package
has entered  unstable, but I can't find or install it, and
packages.debian.org doesn't seem to know about it either.

In pool/main/p/php5/, there is a php5-mysqli .deb for several
architectures, but not for i386... Does anybody know why the
package is missing for certain architectures?

Cheers,
Tom

np: Harvest Rain - Evening and Devotion