Re: Log out problem?

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey thanks, I've solved it now actually...

Somebody else posted a similar problem and said they'd worked around it by setting AlwaysRestartServer to true in /etc/gdm/gdm.conf

This fixed it! Thanks for the reply tho - hopefully this fix might help someone else too?

I was the one who posted the "AlwaysRestartServer" suggestion last night, after trying to trace my own problem. I really was posting it for the 'debian-user' archives, for future Googlers. I didn't realize there was a current thread with folks trying to deal with the same issue.

Glad you saw it... glad it helped!
Dave W.