Re: Debian Love

Mike McCarty wrote:
Travis Crook wrote:
Ditto!  Debian just works!  I've tried a couple of other distros, and
they don't "just work".

Before we all get too syrupy here, I've posted a problem here
which never got addressed, and had another user contact me
months later with the same problem, wondering whether I
ever got Debian to work, let alone "just work".

It was strange if it had been someone else but you to find the first hair in the soup.

Maybe developers would find more time to help with your problems, if there were less people on this list spaming their mailboxes with discussions about broccoli, Oregon and other stuff totally irrelevant to Debian.

Debian rocks! Thanks to all who contribute to this great distribution!

I'm glad that someone posted this here!

No-one claimed that Debian is perfect, it's just so much less imperfect than anything else!

Just my opinion.
Johannes