Re: debian forum

> I just tried the following in google:
> site:lists.debian.org debian-user debian forum
> and got 7420 hits in 0.54s.
>
> Then I tried:
> site:lists.debian.org debian-user "debian forum"
> and got 123 hits in 0.26s.
>
> I had been on the verge of testing a forum to find out about their
> claimed search benefits. Now, I don't think I'll bother. ;-)
>
> Thanks, Roberto.

I made a bookmarklet to search the debian-user list.  Just make a
bookmark, copy this javascript and paste it into the bookmark's
location field, and name it "Search debian-user list"

javascript:Qr=document.getSelection();if(!Qr){void(Qr=prompt('Search
debian-user for:',''))};if(Qr)location.href='http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Alists.debian.org+debian-user+'+escape(Qr)+'&btnG=Google+Search'

I made this using the Make Search Bookmarklet tool at
http://www.bookmarklets.com/mk.phtml

Try it it's easy.