Re: Michelle Konzack's sex (was: Email programs that work.)

Am 08.09.2006 um 14:46 schrieb Kim Christensen:

On 9/8/06, Derek Martin <code@pizzashack.org> wrote:
FWIW, I work with a guy named Erin, and another named Kim (not an
Asian family name, but a European first name).  :-P

Hey! My first name is Kim, the middle one's Michelle - and yeah, I'm male :-)

How about my supervisor: Nikola Unpronouncablefamilyname. I'm sure there's a law against that kind of thing in the Democratic Republic of the Taleban. So, sorry if you all thought you knew what your sex is...