Re: Michelle Konzack's sex (was: Email programs that work.)

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 02:27:09AM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > > his first.  Actually I think he did a fine job.
> >   ^^^                          ^^
> > Do you know something I don't?  I always thought that Michelle was
> > female.
>
> Right.  ;-)

Er...  Sorry Michelle.

I do "know" Michelle from mutt-users, where I could swear I'd seen a
post (from her) which referred to her as male.  I remember
specifically thinking that it was odd for a man to have the name
Michelle.  Obviously I was mistaken...

FWIW, I work with a guy named Erin, and another named Kim (not an
Asian family name, but a European first name).  :-P

In any event, I thought Michelle's post was fine.  :-D

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/