Re: canon ip 1000

Hello.

S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu) schrieb:
> after restart the computer, now when i use "usb://Canon/iP1000" and jobs are
> showing finished after click on print (but nothing happen in printer)
>
> but when useing "canon_usb:///dev/usb/lp0"
> it's showing error the same error.

Hm, too bad. I have no more idea what you could do else, sorry.

> btw, i tested my printer with turboprint , it's working cool only problem is
> the logo.
> though in the site, they are talking that, it's free for personal use.
> but if it's print a logo, then how it's free ??? it's looks like trail.

When they say „it’s free“ then they mean, that you don’t have to pay for it when
in personal usage. They never claim that there are no limitations.

If you want to have your printer working and Turboprint is the only choice then
you should swallow the bitter pill and order a license.

> i am from bangladesh, so i canno't buy the license :(

Why shouldn’t you? As I understand it you can order the license from anywhere
and let the keyfile be delivered to you. You can also write a mail to the
developer of Turboprint and ask for help.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules