Re: last attempt with pan newsreader

On Friday 22 September 2006 21:44, Arthur Marsh wrote:
> Has anyone persisted with the pan newsreader. I'm about to ditch it after
> a few reportbug submissions /-: for problems including lockups.
>
> Arthur.

I've used pan for about 6 years or so now. This new version in unstable is
just _awful_. I despise it. Previous functionality has been lost, years of
filters are now unable to be used due to different filtering syntax in the
scorefile, bad interface, yada yada. I reverted to version 0.14.2.91 and have
put it on hold. Probably for good, or until I have the time to test out some
others.

...Rob

--
Technically, you'd only need one time traveler convention.