Re: last attempt with pan newsreader

On 09/22/2006 08:44 PM, Arthur Marsh wrote:
Has anyone persisted with the pan newsreader. I'm about to ditch it after
a few reportbug submissions /-: for problems including lockups.

Arthur.

I tried reporting some bug to the upstream author last year, but he
doesn't seem to be accessible. However, you should upgrade to Pan 0.14.2.91 before you judge Pan too harshly.

Pan is a really great newsreader despite the fact that it's unfinished.

--
paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net