good personal information manager

Hi,
I have been searching for a good personal information manager that
will run on GNU/Linux, unsecessfully.

What I am looking for is something that works mostly like franklin
planner for windows...

I need a good todo list manager, appoinment manager, task manager,
contact manager and the ability to sync with a palm type pda.... It
would be really slick if it could integrate with mutt and emacs and
not require KDE.

I think I have tried most of the ones in sarge that didn't require KDE
and they are not what I am looking for. I feel sure something must
exist somewhere....

--
James Richardson