Re: Repository for backports

Michele Della Marina wrote:
> I would like to install (in my debian stable) the newest possible
> package hylafax. In backports.org repository is not present. Is there
> another update repository?

I'm sponsoring the hylafax upload on backports.org; however, there must
have been happen something weird with the upload itself, I uploaded it
already twice, but it did neither appear in NEW, nor did it got a reject.

However, I re-uploaded it the third time now. In the meanwhile it is
sitting in NEW, you can access the package from my site:

http://archive.daniel-baumann.ch/debian/packages-sponsoring/golas-andras/hylafax/