Re: copy a dvd

Fred J.(phddas@yahoo.com) is reported to have said:

> Bruno Buys <bruno.grupos@gmail.com> wrote: Fred J. wrote:
> Install k9copy from christian marillat source. k9copy is the linux
> dvdshrink option.
>

> I can't, first I use etch and k9copy is for sarge. second, it depends on kde and I use icewm.

I also run etch and don't run kde either.  kpcopy does require some
kde libs but will not require a full kde installation.  I have the
libs installed so that I can run k3b and digikam.  k9copy looks like
an easy install here.

root-3-ETCH:~# apt-get -s install k9copy
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
  dvdauthor vamps
  dvdauthor k9copy vamps

Wayne

--
The Queue Principle: The longer you wait in line, the greater the
likelihood that you are standing in the wrong line.