Re: Problem with apt-get after enabling unstable tree

Kaspar Fischer escribe:
> How can I do this, i.e., tell apt-get to uninstall everything
> from unstable and install "the same" packages from the stable
> tree? I currently end up having tons of dependency/etc. problems.

Google for apt pinning. In an ideal world, you can roll back your
system to stable packages. And this is an ideal world, isn't it? ;)

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres   "Il est vain de pleurer sur l'esprit, il suffit
                                de travailler pour lui." Albert Camus