How to fix corrupted image downloaded with jigdo.

Hi,

I have downloaded a ISO DVD Image of Debian using Jigdo, but the checksum doesn't match. I Would like to know how to use Jigdo (or other) to check the checksum of each file in the ISO image, one by one, and automatically download a fixed file to replace the corrupted file. I wouldn't like to download the whole image again, it's 4GB ;-). Thank you!

DJ