Re: Using wine w/ Lotus Notes

On 9/18/06, Romulo Sousa <romulosousa@gmail.com> wrote:
I use Notes on my job and I could emulate it using wine.
Unfortunatelly, an expected termination is happening when I open
emails w/ some attached files. Can somebody tell me please how I can
fix it?

Sorry for not being able to address your problem, but I used to run
Notes under Wine for a couple of months, and multiple problems (mostly
with the Cyrillic characters) made me to forget about Wine and to run
Notes through Windows terminal services instead, which I consider to
be a more comfortable and reliable solution.

PS: Has anybody seen a live and running Notes for Linux? I hear about
it every now and then, but don't see anything -- not even a single
screenshot...

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev