who decides on naming Epiphany 'GNOME We Browser'?

Hi,
Under the Help menu, on the about opetion, I see that it's stated
'GNOME Web Browser' instead of 'Epiphany'. Is this an upstream
decision or Debian. The problem is that this behaviour is inconsistant
since it's not the same with gedit, nautilus, gcalctool, ...
There's some other inconsistency under the main menu where totem is
merely called Movie Player where some other packages are called by
their real names. There's also another odd thing: there's an entry
stating 'SoundJuicer CD Extractor' but there's another stated simply
as 'xine'. This is under 'Sound & Video' under GNOME's main menu.