Re: laser printer recommendation for personal use?

On Saturday 16 September 2006 8:56 pm, Miles Bader wrote:

> Er, are there any popular choices that have _good_ print quality?
>
> [My only experience with printers is those at work, which tend to be
> very high quality, though I assume they're pretty expensive too.]

My choice, is a used laserjet 4+. Great prints, print life, moderate speed
(10-12 PPM), and built like a Russian tank.

--
 Being a Prince appears to suck. You have to serve in the armed
forces of your (or your parents, anyway) choice, who you are allowed to