Re: laser printer recommendation for personal use?

B.Hoffmann wrote:

> Talking about b/w laser printer. As it's for personal use the highest
> page number per minute is not essential, and 4MB memory would probably
> be overkill.
> Important to me is 1.) usb connectivity these days and/or 2.) ethernet
> to connect to my router (D-link DI-604) for better accessibility from
> all machines over the network.

I bought the cheapest one I could find which was the Samsung ML-1610.
It came with linux drivers but those stopped working after a cups update.
I'm now using it with the cups drivers for the Samsung ML-1510, had to
set the margins with a program called alignmargins but apart from that
minor hassle it works well, good unit.

Geoff