Re: Linux Will Get Buried (Off)

Richard wrote:
Here is a nice article I just got done reading and replying to:

http://www.infoworld.com/article/06/08/29/36OPcurve_1.html

Make sure you click the TALK BACK to us link, and tell Tom what
you really think of his article...

Hmm. I think he may be right. If Apple is going to start shipping
machines with UNIX pre-installed, and with a nice support package
to go with it, and make it "user friendly", then it might overtake
Linux.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.