Re: An elementary question about execution permissions

Paul Scott wrote:
David E. Fox wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:58:18 +0200
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

And NO, Cecile is not in tose list!  :-(=)

I had to do this, since Cecile (my cat) had several times rebootet
my computer.  (I have configured my fvwm with keyboard support)
The trick is to use su to switch to the cat user prior to the cat going
over the keyboard :).;

This has come up at my house also.  A new cat taught the other two to
jump onto the keyboards.  I understand there has been a Windoze program
called PawSense out for many years.  Is there anything like that in the
Linux world?  I wonder what it would take to write such a thing.

Paul Scott

I see the occasional message:

Aug 30 16:41:53 localhost kernel: atkbd.c: Keyboard on isa0060/serio0 reports too many keys pressed.

Arthur.