Re: An elementary question about execution permissions

David E. Fox wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:58:18 +0200
> Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:
>

>> And NO, Cecile is not in tose list!  :-(=)
>>
>> I had to do this, since Cecile (my cat) had several times rebootet
>> my computer.  (I have configured my fvwm with keyboard support)
>>

> The trick is to use su to switch to the cat user prior to the cat going
> over the keyboard :).;

This has come up at my house also.  A new cat taught the other two to
jump onto the keyboards.  I understand there has been a Windoze program
called PawSense out for many years.  Is there anything like that in the
Linux world?  I wonder what it would take to write such a thing.

Paul Scott