Problems with AllegroCL & SETI Server

I'm trying to clear up at least two things...

1st. What directory is AllegroCL located in???
2nd. Everytime this Debian computer loads or unloads a package it tries to
contact an alien server at berkley.edu... at some IP... it never can
contact it... I've successfully pinged this server at the IP it's trying
ftp to... I think that this computer does not have the correct permissions
to gain access to the ftp server at berkley.edu... if I get an account
there, how do I changed the string that this computer is sending to the
berkley.edu server to authenticate with??? where is it located???
             I would apppreciate any help that you can give me...
                   Most sincerley,
                                Dan (nurse1@longviewcomm[removethis].net)