Re: question

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 08:14:37AM -0500, James Sieber wrote:

First of all, you might want to read:

I say that because your subject line isn't helpful.  There's no way for us
to know what you're asking about without opening the actual message, which
means that many people will just skip it.

Also, the actual stuff you wrote:

> New to linux : heres some back ground info
> 1. installed suse 10.1 amd 700mhz 128 mem vid 64meg no win
> Note here worked good until I tried to install java
> No pages loaded timed out error netdev watchdog eth0 transmit timed out
> 2. second install same thing same os
> 3. mandrake 9.1 installed at least it works but still can not get to the
> web same error msg
> 4. tried to install suse over the top of it but it does not load ...
> Help please. bsac6953@aol.com or jsieber@ci.gulfport.ms.us thanks linux
> newbie big time. Old dos hog though.

Notice that this doesn't actually contain a question!  In fact, I have no
idea what you want from us Debian users, since your message doesn't even
mention Debian.  I can't even figure out what you're trying to do.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!