install kernel from testing on sarge

Hi there!
I use debian sarge and would like to install the latest kernel from "testing" (I need it to set dvb interfaces down without getting the server hung), but keep all other packets from "stable" distribution, so I could update them, install new and so on. Is that possible, I mean "debian-way" (Of course, I can simply take sources and compile the kernel myself, I am quite experienced at that, but I switched to debian to minimize compiling packages and would like to learn how to deal with such situation "debian-way"). Could you point the paper where it is described?
         Thanks, Vladi.