Re: Printer (Brother DCP110C) no longer works

I have a Brother DCP110C. Right after I got it, I was able to get it printing by installing Brother's dcp110clpr-1.0.2-1.i386.deb driver.

That was a couple of months ago. Now, .....

It seems that the printer is not being recognized at the USB connection level. Can anyone help me get my printer back to working?

My system info:
Debian 3.1r3
Kernel 2.4.27
For me, the easiest way to set up a printer was to install printconf, and then, as root, run the command "printconf". Perhaps this would work for you.

Mark