Re: Michelle Konzack's sex (was: Email programs that work.)

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:21:28 -0400
From: hendrik@topoi.pooq.com
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Michelle Konzack's sex (was: Email programs that work.)

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 04:00:18AM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:

Well, the numbers are silly, but the point is Mutt will not break
until long after any of your favorite GUI programs will.  Please try
to remember that Michelle is not a native English speaker, and is
trying to make his points as best he can in a language which is not
his first.  Actually I think he did a fine job.
Do you know something I don't?  I always thought that Michelle was

-- hendrik

P.S.:  Sorry for the provocative title, but 'sex' is biological,
whereas 'gender' is gramattical.  Since Michelle's first language is not
English, and I know that, for example, the word for 'girl' is neuter in
Dutch, I thought it important to use the correct word.

P.S.2: In French, the masculine form of the name "Michelle" is "Michel".