Re: Help with Syncronization

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 09:41:01AM -0600, Lord Tyranus wrote:
> Hi wizards, I have multiple MySQL databases on one server. I would like
> to be able to automatically syncronize tables A, B from database 1 to
> database2 , somebody knows how to do that? . Thanks in advance.

I am thinking that using cron and a script that dumps the contents of
one and imports it into the second might work for you.  Of course, that
depends on how consistent you need the two to be.  If you need db2 to
always look like db1, then that might not work for you.  If you can
tolerate some lag, then it might work.

Regards,

-Roberto

--