Re: Email programs that work.

Stephen wrote:
> It is ? I have that version and I don't see any button to 'reply to
> list'. What am I missing ?

    Well, the only thing I could ever surmise from the bugzilla discussion
about the feature is that they could never decide on exactly how to do it.  A
button on its own?  A drop down off of reply-to-all, etc, etc, etc.  I don't
think it was ever really said and the only reason we have it now is because
someone finally made an extension for it.  I agree, to me it seems just inane
that it hadn't been done sooner and it has been one of Thunderbird's larger
warts to last so long.