PDF in KDE

PDF print in KDE fails with some Konqueror web pages.  When doesn't works, I
recive this error window:

-------
A print error occurred. Error message received from system:

Abnormal process termination
(gs -q -dSAFER -dPARANOIDSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=$out{/home/benjami/tmp/print.pdf} -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -c .setpdfwrite -f '/tmp/kde-benjami/kdeprint_jpnpRDa5' ).
-------

One page that fails:
http://www.diaridebalears.com/imprimir.shtml?2904+3+167292

One workaround: when the action is send in PDF by email, then the PDF is
correct --I close the KMail window and get the print.pdf file.   Any idea?
TIA :)

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat