Re: Email programs that work.

Steve Lamb wrote:

Gnu-Raiz wrote:
the big deal. With googles new software such as writely, and their spreadsheet program, you won't need to save anything to your home system harddrive anyway.

   Other than those pesky privacy issues.
Well, Steve, I'm actually with you on this one. I don't want Google, or anyone else for that matter, storing my documents. I'll keep them on my own disk, "Thank you, very much."

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail