Re: MP3 resampling

Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Marc Shapiro wrote:
What is the best way to resample MP#s so that reasonable quality is retained, while file size is noticeably reduced.?

Hi

I used lame to resample mp3 but all the ID3 tag information is lost...

how can ID3 tag be preserved?

I've accomplished this via mp3info -- use it to query the tags on the original mp3, then assign them to the new one.

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
"Released in 1996, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 cemented the product as the first choice of buggy front-ends to databases everywhere. In fact, if you wanted a buggy front-end to your corporate database, there was no better choice." -- Andrew Orlowski