Odd backup-manager messages.

Hello,

I am using cron to run backup-manager nightly to backup to my jaz drive. (No click of death yet...) Oddly enough, while this works, cron emails me with some messages I can't figure out what they mean. On the jaz drive there are always currently dated backups. So it appears to be working, but something is not happy. Any ideas?

The first one has this line in it:
/bin/sh: line 1: backup-manager: command not found

The second email has these lines in it:
/etc/cron.daily/man-db:
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/javap.1.gz is a dangling symlink
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/javah.1.gz is a dangling symlink
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/serialver.1.gz is a dangling symlink
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/javadoc.1.gz is a dangling symlink

DJ...